ChromoTek DYKDDDDK Fab-Trap™ for immunoprecipitation of DYKDDDDK-tagged proteins, also known as Flag®-tagged proteins. The DYKDDDDK Fab-Trap comprises an anti-DYKDDDDK Fab-fragment coupled to agarose beads.
The DYKDDDDK Fab-Trap binds to the 1x and 3x DYKDDDDK sequence (1x and 3xFlag®-tag) at the N-terminus, C-terminus, or internal site of the fusion protein.
Immunoprecipitation (IP) / Co-IP
Mass spectrometry (MS)
ChIP/ RIP analysis
On-bead enzyme assays
DYKDDDDK Fab-Trap Agarose
Try out the DYKDDDDK IP Starter Pack (ffap)
DYKDDDDK Fab-Trap™ Agarose (20 reactions, product code ffa-20) for immunoprecipitation, 3xDYKDDDDK-peptide (1mg, fp-1) for elution and DYKDDDDK tag Polyclonal antibody (Binds to FLAG® tag epitope) (20 µL, 20543-1-AP-20UL) for detection in Western blots.
Benefit from DYKDDDDK Fab-Trap for immunoprecipitation (IP)
- Lowest background in class
- Less contaminating antibody chains
- Recombinantly expressed Fab-fragment derived from M2 clone
- Compatible with harsh buffer conditions
- Highly selective binding of N-or C-terminal Flag-tag position
DYKDDDDK Immunoprecipitation Starter Pack
The DYKDDDDK Immunoprecipitation Starter Pack (product ffap) includes
- DYKDDDDK Fab-Trap™ Agarose (20 reactions, ffa-20) for immunoprecipitation
- 3xDYKDDDDK-peptide (1mg, fp-1) for mild peptide elution
- DYKDDDDK tag Polyclonal antibody (Binds to FLAG® tag epitope) (20 µL, 20543-1-AP-20UL) for Western blotting.
Format and Matrix
We offer the DYKDDDDK Fab-Trap coupled to Agarose beads: DYKDDDDK Fab-Trap Agarose
|DYKDDDDK Fab-Trap Agarose|
|particle size||90 µm|
|may be centrifuged up to||2,500 x g|
In addition, we offer a DYKDDDDK Fab-Trap Agarose Kit including DYKDDDDK Fab-Trap Agarose, lysis for mammalian cells , wash and elution buffers.
Stable & reliable binding
- Compatible to stringent wash conditions such as 2 M NaCl, 10 mM DTT, 2 M Urea
- Applications validated and characterized
The DYKDDDDK-tag, also called Flag-tag, is an artificial epitope. It is not derived from a natural protein and the amino acid sequence is DYKDDDDK. The DYKDDDDK-tag is used to tag proteins for immunoprecipitation, protein purification, Western blotting, and other capture and detection applications. The DYKDDDDK-tag is used in bacteria, yeast, insect and mammalian cell systems either as 1xDYKDDDDK-tag or 3xDYKDDDDK-tag (1x and 3xFlag®-tag).
Only for research applications, not for diagnostic or therapeutic use!