Purified recombinant Enhanced Green Fluorescent Protein (EGFP); full length protein; fused to 6xHis-tag
- Immunoprecipitation: use ~5 µg EGFP per 25 µL GFP-Trap® bead slurry
- SDS-PAGE: use ~ 1 µg EGFP per lane
- Western blot: use ~25 ng - 100 ng EGFP per lane
- ELISA: coat ~ 1ng - 50 ng per well of a 96-well plate
- General: as a fluorescent standard and for calibration
|ProductEGFP, recombinant purified protein||Size250 µg||CodeEGFP-250||Price $ 275||Buy+|
Liquid; buffered aqueous solution; protein concentration 1g/L
> 80% by SDS-PAGE
Engineered from Aequorea victoria
0.09% sodium azide
Shipped at +4°C. Store at +4°C short term (up to 1 week). Store at -20°C or -80°C long term. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles. Stable for one year.
Is it possible to elute bound proteins from GFP-Trap® with free GFP?
You may try to elute with free GFP. However, please be aware that this method will not quantitatively elute your fusion protein of interest.
Only for research applications, not for diagnostic or therapeutic use!