The ChromoTek p53-N-term-Trap is an affinity bead for immunoprecipitation of p53.
It consists of an anti-p53 Nanobody/ VHH coupled to beads and that binds to the N-terminus of p53.
Species-Reactivity: Tested on human
Isoform: Alpha, beta and gamma
Epitope: 1-81 aa
Immunoprecipitation (IP) / Co-IP
Mass spectrometry (MS)
p53-N-term Nanobody, p53-N-term VHH, p53-N-term Binding-Protein, or p53-N-term single domain antibody fragment (sdAb)
Benefit from p53-N-term-Trap for Immunoprecipitation (IP)
- Pull down of human p53 isoforms alpha, beta and gamma with p53-Trap-N-term
- Immunoprecipitation of the human p53 proteome with complementary p53-C-term- and p53-N-term-Traps, e.g. p53 isoforms and variants
- No heavy & light antibody chains in your downstream application
- Short incubation time (60 min at +4 °C)
Format/matrices & properties
Extraordinary stable & reliable binding
- Applications validated and characterized
The tumor suppressor protein p53 plays a major role in cell cycle control, apoptosis and senescence.
Only for research applications, not for diagnostic or therapeutic use!