The ChromoTek p53-C-term-Trap is an affinity resin for immunoprecipitation of p53.
It consists of an anti-p53 Nanobody/ VHH coupled to beads that binds to the C-terminus of p53.
Species-Reactivity: Tested on human, mouse
Epitope: 302-393 aa
Immunoprecipitation (IP) / Co-IP
Mass spectrometry (MS)
p53-C-term VHH, p53-C-term Binding-Protein, p53-C-term Nanobody, p53-C-term, or single domain antibody fragment (sdAb)
Benefit from p53-C-term-Trap for Immunoprecipitation (IP)
- Immunoprecipitation of human and mice p53 isoforms alpha with p53-C-term-Trap
- Pull-down of the human p53 proteome with complementary p53-N-term- and p53-C-term-Traps, e.g. p53 isoforms and variants
- No heavy & light antibody chains in your downstream application
- Short incubation time (60 min at +4°C)
- Strong binding even under harsh washing conditions
Format/matrices & properties
Extraordinary stable & reliable binding
- Fully applications validated and characterized
The tumor suppressor protein p53 plays a major role in cell cycle control, apoptosis and senescence.
Only for research applications, not for diagnostic or therapeutic use!