ChromoTek mNeonGreen-Trap is an affinity resin for immunoprecipitation of mNeonGreen-fusion proteins.
It comprises an anti-mNeonGreen Nanobody/ VHH that is conjugated to beads.
Immunoprecipitation (IP)/ Co-IP
Mass spectrometry (MS)
On-bead enzyme assays
ChIP/ RIP analysis
mNeonGreen VHH, anti-mNeonGreen Nanobody, mNeonGreen-binding protein or mNeonGreen single domain antibody fragment (sdAb fragment)
Benefit from mNeonGreen-Trap for Immunoprecipitation (IP)
- Clean immunoprecipitation of mNeonGreen-fusion proteins
- No heavy & light chains in your downstream application
- Strong binding even under harsh washing conditions
- Short incubation time of about 60 minutes
Format/matrices & properties
We offer the anti-mNeonGreen VHH coupled to agarose beads and magnetic agarose beads, or uncoupled as purified protein.
|mNeonGreen-Trap Agarose||mNeonGreen-Trap Magnetic Agarose|
|particle size||90 µm||40 µm|
|binding capacity||13 µg/10 µL||12 µg/10 µL|
|may be centrifuged up to||2,500 x g||800 x g|
mNeonGreen is derived from a multimeric yellow fluorescence protein of the lancelet Branchiostoma lanceolatum. Hence, sequences of mNeonGreen and jellyfish derived fluorescent proteins are rather different. Due to the low sequence similarity, it is expected that antibodies against jellyfish derived GFP variants should not bind to mNeonGreen and vice versa.
Extraordinary stable & reliable binding
- Dissociation constant KD of 2 nM
- Compatible to harsh wash conditions: 4 M urea, 2 M NaCl, 10 mM DTT, 2 % Nonidet P40 Substitute, 1 % Triton X-100, 0.2 % SDS
- Very high binding capacity of 12 µg mNeonGreen per 10 µL slurry
- mNeonGreen-Trap recognizes an epitope distinct from anti-mNeonGreen mouse monoclonal antibody
Whitepapers & application notes
Only for research applications, not for diagnostic or therapeutic use!